Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

adding laptop via wi-fi to nas

I'm looking to buy the Synology DS224+. I will attach it (wired) to the back of my (wifi)router. I will add my desktop pc (Windows) via LAN. But can I also add the two laptops in the house to the NAS via wifi? The wifi will (ofcourse) be provided by the one and only router we have. The same one the NAS would be wired to.
Searching google has learned me nothing so far. Thanks in advance for your time and trouble.
Certainly, you can connect your Synology DS224+ NAS to your router via a wired LAN connection and still have your laptops in the house access it through Wi-Fi. Your Wi-Fi network, provided by the same router, is seamlessly linked to the LAN, enabling both wired and wireless devices to communicate with the NAS without any issues. This configuration allows you to centralize your data storage and easily access your files from laptops over the Wi-Fi network. Whether your laptops are connected via Wi-Fi or LAN, they will have no trouble accessing and utilizing the DS224+ NAS for all your data storage needs.