Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I would like to have some advices to get started on rightfully backing up my files

Hello,

It's been a few months since I wanted to archive my data and do it rightfully to avoid any loss. I found your website and you are the best people who can help me. I'm just a beginning at backing up data so I don't know what to buy and where to buy it at the best price. I would love you to help me get started.
Thank you for reaching out regarding your interest in backing up your data properly. We're here to guide you through the process. To get started, considering your budget of $200, I recommend checking out options on Amazon and B&H, as they offer competitive prices and we have affiliate links that can support our efforts. As for the NAS solution, a Synology Plus series NAS would be a solid choice. These models are not only upgradeable but also future-proof, ensuring your setup remains relevant for years to come. Additionally, they offer extensive backup functionality without limitations, setting them apart from other options in the market. Maybe some old DS220+ ...