Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Demand: Is there any Taiwan-made ip poe camera that can be viewed on a mobile phone App and recorded on an NVR?

Hi

Question for you, Is there any Made in Taiwan IP POE Camera that can be viewed on a mobile phone App and recorded on an NVR?

In Taiwan, the solution is from TPLink VIGI. But it's China comapany concerning the security compliance.

There's another company Spotcam TC1-P, the solution is uploading to Amazo cloud, if network outage the video would save to SD card. Free monthly charge is only uploading 24 hours. I asked the Spotcam CS, my camara is mounted on 5.5 meter high. If I would like to check the image need to use leader to take it out. Spotcam doesn't support local NVR.

Regards
Jeff
Hello Jeff,

Thanks for reaching out with your question about IP POE cameras. If you're looking for Taiwan-made IP POE cameras that can be viewed on a mobile phone app and recorded on an NVR, I'd recommend considering ONVIF-compatible cameras. These cameras adhere to an open standard that ensures interoperability between different brands and systems, making them a versatile choice for integration with NVRs from various manufacturers.

While I understand that you've mentioned the Spotcam TC1-P, it's good to know that ONVIF-based cameras typically provide a broader range of compatibility and can work seamlessly with local NVRs, such as those from Synology or QNAP. This flexibility gives you more options for setting up your surveillance system and recording the video feed locally.

Please note that it's essential to check the specific ONVIF compatibility of the cameras you're considering to ensure they meet your requirements.