Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

best bang for buck home nas

Hi, Please help, im trying to replace multiple external hard drives on my computer that hold thousands of images, i use these in conjunction with Adobe lightroom and photoshop. I'm trying to find an affordable easy to use storage system, im not looking for an all "singing and dancing" nas and will readily consider an older one thats been discounted , thanks for your help on this . John.
Hello John! If you're looking for an affordable and easy-to-use storage solution to replace your multiple external hard drives for storing thousands of images used with Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop, I recommend considering the DS224+ or DS423+. Both options offer excellent bang for your buck and can handle your photo storage needs efficiently. The DS224+ is a 2-bay NAS with a quad-core Intel Celeron J4125 processor and can handle flex transcode, providing seamless access to your media. On the other hand, the DS423+ is a 4-bay NAS with a quad-core Intel Celeron J4125 processor and transcoding engine, ensuring smooth performance for your multimedia needs. Both models will offer reliable performance, and you can choose based on your storage capacity requirements and future expansion needs