Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

F2-423 setup ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Everytime i try to set up my F2-423 Terramaster, i have virtual server enabled and set up, port forwarding, but i keep getting this Error, even with all firewalls turned off..
any idea?
If you are encountering the "ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED" error when trying to set up your F2-423 Terramaster, there could be a few reasons causing this issue. Firstly, double-check that you have correctly set up the virtual server and port forwarding in your router's settings. Ensure that the necessary ports (usually 80 for HTTP and 443 for HTTPS) are properly forwarded to the internal IP address of your F2-423. Additionally, make sure that the Terramaster NAS has the correct network settings, including the right IP address, subnet mask, gateway, and DNS settings. Another important thing to verify is that the NAS is properly connected to your network and that there are no network-related problems causing the connection refusal. If you have already disabled all firewalls and the issue persists, consider restarting your NAS and router to see if that resolves the problem. If you still face difficulties, contacting Terramaster support for further assistance might be helpful in resolving the connectivity issue.