Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Right choice for NAS

Hi, I am a music producer mainly focused in Scoring to picture, Advts and Songs.
Upgrading to NAS for the first time from External HDD's.
Please suggest me best NAS.
My Main purpose for upgrading storage system is automatic backup RAID and accessibility.

Please Help.

Thanks in advance.
Warm Regards,
HrishikesH.
Thank you for reaching out! If you're looking for a NAS with Celeron-based processors, both the Synology DS423+ and DS220+ are excellent options to consider. The DS423+ is a 4-bay NAS that provides ample storage capacity and performance for your streaming, backup, and file management needs. It offers expandable RAM options, allowing you to enhance its capabilities as required. The DS220+ is a 2-bay NAS that offers a compact and cost-effective solution, suitable for smaller storage requirements. It still delivers impressive performance for media streaming and file sharing. Both models are user-friendly, feature-rich, and known for their reliability. It ultimately depends on your specific storage needs and budget. We hope this helps you in making an informed decision, and feel free to reach out if you have any further questions. Good luck with your NAS selection!