Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

QNAP QHora 322 setup help needed

Hello. Based on the positive review of the QHora-322 on your YouTube channel I purchased the unit and have found the setup that it’s delivered to be what I can only describe as ready for an Enterprise install.
Each port appears to have its own ip address table and you can’t even ping a pc that’s connected to a different port.
I need some help to dumb the current setup down to what one would expect from a typical domestic router as I’ve not been able to get any guidance from the manual or found any solution online.
WAN/internet access is working no problems, I’d like to have it setup with one DHCP table for all LAN ports, and for all ports to be able to see each other.
It would be nice to be able to change the routers IP address and select the IP range for the DHCP table too.
If you have a guide or can point me to a knowledge base article (I’ve been looking!) I’d be extremely grateful and happy to donate to NASCompares for the assistance.
Thanks in advance.
Aaron.
Here is quite few tips on setting up DHC and more https://download.qnap.com/TechnicalDocum...-en-us.pdf

I hope this helps.