Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Looking for Home Use Nass

I am looking for a NAS for personal use, like backing up our iPhones and our photos. Streaming movies on TV Backing up our files and other stuff Also, I am a passionate YouTuber, so I want to store some YouTube video and audio assets to access wirelessly. Kindly suggest a feature-rich, good one.
The Synology DS220+ would be an excellent choice for your personal NAS needs. It is a powerful and feature-rich device that can handle backing up your iPhones and photos, streaming movies on your TV, and storing your YouTube video and audio assets.

One of the great things about the DS220+ is its powerful 2-core 2.0 GHz processor, which can handle multiple tasks simultaneously without any lag or slowdowns. This makes it perfect for handling backups and media streaming, all while remaining responsive and user-friendly.

In terms of storage, the DS220+ comes with two drive bays that can accommodate up to 32 TB of storage, which should be more than enough for your needs. And if you need more storage in the future, you can easily add an expansion unit to the device.

Setting up and managing the device is also very straightforward thanks to Synology's DiskStation Manager operating system, which is user-friendly and intuitive. And with the ability to access your files and media from anywhere using Synology's mobile apps, you'll be able to stay connected to your data no matter where you are.

Finally, the DS220+ supports a range of media streaming protocols, including DLNA, AirPlay, and Chromecast, so you'll be able to stream your movies and music to your TV or other devices with ease.