Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Upgrading from Drobo 5N2

I just wanted to say that your YouTube videos around comparable systems to the Drobo 5N2 have been absolutely fantastic!
It’s been a real education and has helped me to narrow down my choices going forwards… I’m currently looking at the Qnap TS-664, even though it lacks the flexible raid of other models.
Thank you so much for your great help.
Simon

P.S. I’m so pleased you mentioned about the onboard emergency battery in the 5N2… it saved my life once when my UPS failed and that was one of the first things I looked at (and didn’t find) across all the brands currently out there.
Thank you for your kind words, Simon! I'm glad that our YouTube videos have been helpful in your search for a comparable system to the Drobo 5N2. It's great to hear that you found the information on the onboard emergency battery useful and that it helped you in a time of need.

The Qnap TS-664 is a good choice, even though it lacks the flexible RAID of other models. It's important to choose a system that meets your specific needs, and I'm happy to hear that our videos have helped you in narrowing down your choices.
There is no other brand with built-in battery.