Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

failed wdmycloud2ultra

I have wdmycloudultra with two red light on each drive. I called wd support and they sent a link with softwares to retrieve the data. I have had no success since the program do not recognize then as. what software can I buy to retrieve the data?
If the software recommended by WD support did not work for you, there are several other data recovery software options you can try:

EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard: This software can recover data from various storage devices including hard drives, memory cards, and USB drives. It offers a free version for recovering up to 2GB of data, and a paid version for unlimited recovery.

Stellar Data Recovery: This software can recover data from a range of storage devices including hard drives, SSDs, USB drives, and memory cards. It also offers a free version for recovering up to 1GB of data, and a paid version for unlimited recovery.

Recuva: This software is developed by CCleaner and can recover data from various storage devices including hard drives, memory cards, and USB drives. It offers a free version for basic recovery, and a paid version for advanced recovery options.

GetDataBack: This software can recover data from various storage devices including hard drives, SSDs, USB drives, and memory cards. It offers a free demo version to preview recoverable files, and a paid version for full recovery.

It's important to note that data recovery can be a complex process and it's best to proceed with caution. If you are unsure about how to use these software options or if your data is particularly sensitive or valuable, you may want to consider seeking professional data recovery services from a reputable company.