Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

First time buyer for NAS

First time buyer on NAS .. i need some advice for how to choose the right brand and model rightfully for my usage.. i gonna buy NAS just because need to store my data backup file documents photo video only just do like normal HDD did.. i am iphone user love using icloud but now my family’s have more device to share and need more storage for long term using
I might looking for the NAS that durable long lasting and also value for money also support my iOS device and similar features does Icloud function as well
Based on your needs, the Synology DS220+ could be a good choice for you as a first-time buyer for a NAS. Synology is a well-known and reliable brand in the NAS market, and the DS220+ is a popular model that offers a good balance of features and performance for its price.

The DS220+ is designed for personal and home use, and it supports a wide range of devices including iOS, making it easy to access your data from your iPhone or other devices. It also supports various backup options, including Time Machine for Mac users and third-party backup applications for other platforms.

In terms of durability, the DS220+ is built with a sturdy design and a 2-year warranty. It also has the ability to upgrade its RAM to enhance its performance and longevity.

Lastly, the DS220+ offers a range of value-added features, including file sharing, media streaming, and remote access. It also has a user-friendly interface, making it easy to set up and use for beginners.