Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Which Nas is the best to use as a plex server

How are you doing today my name is William right now I'm using my Nvidia Shield as a Plex server I have a lot of hard drive connected to it I have a lot of TV shows and a 5 TB hard drive for HD movies I have about three six terabyte hard drives that are filled with 4K movies plus a 10 terabyte and a 8 TB pull my TV shows I want to upgrade to nas that can transfer my 4K movie I do have friends watching the movie remotely so I was thinking about getting a telemaster can you give me any advice on which one to get thank you for your help I am going to have to do this in stages because I want to fix the income I am disabled in a wheelchair so any help you can give me or advice would be appreciated thank you for your time I do watch your videos all the time
Thank you for watching my videos, I'm glad they have been helpful to you. Based on your storage needs and usage requirements, I would recommend the Synology DS423+. It has the same specs as the DS920+ but at a lower price point, making it a more cost-effective option for your situation. It has enough power to handle 4K movie transcoding and remote streaming, and can also run various packages like SABNZBD, CouchPotato, Sonarr, and Transmission. Additionally, Synology offers mobile apps that allow you to manage your NAS remotely, which may be useful for your situation.

I hope this helps, and please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.