Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

want to buy nas

I'm new to the nas want a nas system use for my personal use and home my budget is 35000 rupees and minimum I want 6 to 8 tb for future proof what option I have I want fast processing but I also want my data protected as well as reliable product
Based on your requirements, the Synology DS1621+ or DS1821+ would be excellent options for a reliable and secure NAS system for personal use at home.

Both models are equipped with powerful processors and sufficient memory to handle multiple tasks and users simultaneously, ensuring fast processing speeds. Additionally, they support multiple RAID configurations, including RAID 5 and 6, which can protect your data against drive failures.

Regarding storage, both the DS1621+ and DS1821+ come with six drive bays, allowing you to add up to six 3.5-inch SATA hard drives or 2.5-inch SATA solid-state drives (SSDs) for a total of up to 72TB of storage space.

The DS1821+ has a more powerful processor and more memory than the DS1621+, which may result in slightly better performance. However, it is also more expensive.

Both models come with Synology's DiskStation Manager (DSM) software, which is user-friendly and provides a range of features and applications, such as data backup and file sharing, to make the most of your NAS.

In terms of price, the DS1621+ should fit your budget of 35000 rupees. However, you may need to consider the additional cost of hard drives or SSDs, which will depend on the capacity and type of drives you choose.