Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

UPs info request

Good Afternoon . I have just purchased a qnap TS 464 nas, thank you for the advice Smile I'm now looking to get a UPS sorted and am a little confused. I will only be attaching the nas, router tp link 80 archer and the fiber ont.

I hope to run an email client and my own web page so I don't aim to be a very heavy user

can you suggest something for this

Kind regards

mark
Congratulations on your new QNAP TS 464 NAS! A UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) is definitely a good investment to protect your equipment and data from power outages and surges.

Since you only plan to connect a few devices to the UPS, you can go for a smaller model with a lower wattage rating. The wattage rating of a UPS determines how much power it can supply to connected devices, so you'll want to make sure it can handle the combined power draw of your NAS, router, and ONT.

Based on your setup and usage requirements, I would recommend looking into the APC BE600M1 Back-UPS. It has a wattage rating of 330W and provides approximately 30 minutes of runtime for your devices in case of a power outage. It also has 7 outlets, 5 of which provide battery backup and surge protection, while the other 2 only provide surge protection.

Additionally, it has a compact design and comes with a USB port that you can connect to your NAS for automatic shutdown in case of a power outage. This helps to ensure that your data is safe and prevents any potential data loss or corruption.

Overall, the APC BE600M1 Back-UPS is a reliable and affordable option that should meet your needs. However, be sure to check the power requirements of your devices and verify that the wattage rating of the UPS is sufficient before making your final decision.
https://nascompares.com/cheapest-ups-for...-qnap-nas/