Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ds920+

Hi i got almost 15tb of data on both external and internal HDD. Most about 90% of them is multi media range from .mkv and my collection of hvec with hdr is getting more and more since there are more show that has these kind of option. My question is, is still good ds920+ is still good. Since i will.mostly use.it for plex. My current problem right now is since january there are still.lots of ds920 on ph market but now lots.off them is already out of stock and they say its already face out and im about to buy these month. To start im going to put just 1 12tb wd plus and will.add more on the later dates im.wd use not on sygate
Yes, the Synology DS920+ is still a good option for your needs, especially for Plex streaming. The DS920+ is capable of transcoding up to 4K video, which should handle your media collection with ease. Additionally, the DS920+ offers other features such as backup, file sharing, and remote access. As for the hard drives, Western Digital is a good choice, and the 12TB WD Red Plus drive should work well. However, it's important to note that hard drives can fail, so it's always a good idea to have a backup plan in place to ensure that your data is safe.