Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How to list/review all Snapshot schedules on QTS

Hi, I've purchased a QNAP 464 based on your excellent reviews etc. and I've setup a range of snapshot schedules but I'm struggling to find where in QTS/within the snapshot manager app I can obtain a listing of all current snapshot schedules so I can review them and ensure they're correct and suitable. Appreciate any clarity or advice you may be able to provide. Thank you greatly.
Hello! Congratulations on your new QNAP 464, and I'm glad to hear that you found my reviews helpful.

To view a listing of all current snapshot schedules, you can follow these steps:

Open the "Storage & Snapshots" app.

In the left-hand menu, select "Snapshot Manager."

In the Snapshot Manager window, you should see a list of all the shared folders that have snapshots enabled. Click on the shared folder you're interested in to view its snapshots.

In the Snapshot Viewer window, you should see a list of all the snapshots for that shared folder. At the top of the window, click on the "Snapshot Schedule" tab.

In the Snapshot Schedule tab, you should see a list of all the snapshot schedules for that shared folder. You can review the settings for each schedule and make any necessary changes.

Note that if you have multiple shared folders with snapshot schedules, you'll need to repeat this process for each one to view all of the schedules.