Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Help

Hi
Having watched your videos I’m super impressed, however at 68 years old I’m struggling.
Do you or do you know of anyone who can log into my NAS Qnap and set it up remotely. Obviously for a fee. I’m only looking for a media server to view and edit photos, to store and play music from. Ideally if it can be connected to google home that would be great.
Any ideas or suggestions would be gratefully received.
Sooty if it’s a daft question but I’m hopeless!
Many thanks in advance
Duncan
You could talk to Gabriele.
We do not offer services like that ourselves just yet.
You can find his page here https://go.fiverr.com/visit/?bta=297015&...r-qnap-nas

I can suggest some options that might help you:

Hire a local IT professional: You can try searching for IT professionals in your area who specialize in setting up and configuring NAS devices. They can assist you with setting up your Qnap NAS for your specific needs and connect it to Google Home, if possible.

Online Services: There are online services that offer remote support for setting up and configuring NAS devices. You can search for these services online and compare their pricing and services to find one that meets your needs.

Qnap support: Qnap also offers support services for their NAS devices, including setup and configuration. You can contact their support team for more information on their services and pricing.

Keep in mind that it's important to only work with a trusted and reliable service or professional to ensure the security and privacy of your data.