Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Network switch 10 GB for Synology DS3622xs+

I have just ordered new DS3622xs+. I will use my 10GB on the NAS and therefore the switch must be able to use 10GB. I have Netgear orbit as mesh and I have a Mac Studio which I want to use together with the NAS.
I saw your review of the "QNAP QSW-M408-4C 10Gbe Managed Switch" and wonder if that's a good choice despite my nas is not QNAP. Looking forward for advice.
The QNAP QSW-M408-4C is a solid choice for a 10Gbe switch, regardless of the brand of your NAS. As long as your NAS and other devices have 10Gbe ports, they should be able to connect to the switch and take advantage of its high-speed capabilities.

The QSW-M408-4C is a managed switch, which means it allows for more advanced network configurations and monitoring, such as VLANs, Quality of Service (QoS), and Link Aggregation (LAG)

It's also worth noting that it is a web-managed switch, which means it's easy to use and configure via web browser, regardless of the operating system of your computer.

In summary, the QNAP QSW-M408-4C 10Gbe Managed Switch is a great choice for your setup and it should work well with your new DS3622xs+ and other devices that support 10Gbe.