Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Photo/Video Storage

Myself and my fiance' currently use idrive to back up our photos/videos from 2 cell phones and 1 computer at a yearly cost. I have watched quite a few videos but it seems the more I watch the more confused I get with this or that. So, I am basically looking for something that can back up a ton of pictures and videos from 2 cell phones and a computer or 2 (May add later) that we can remote access and password protect each account and or/user. What Ram and how much, what brand of drives maybe 8 to 16TB or more? My apologies if I sound confused or clueless but, I am kind of! haha..

Thank you,
Randy
The Synology DS220+ is a great option for backing up photos and videos from multiple devices. It has built-in support for multiple hard drives, so you can expand your storage capacity as needed, up to 16TB or more. The DS220+ also supports remote access and user account management, so you can easily password protect each user's data. As for RAM, the DS220+ comes with 2GB of RAM, which is more than enough for most home and small business use cases. Additionally the DS220+ is a great choice for multimedia streaming it has a powerful CPU and supports various multimedia format.