Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

NAS Adobe for Lightroom photos

Hi
Your channel is awesome thank you. Ive been focusing on 2 and 4 bay NAS and looked 2023 reviews. Also looked The Best Photography NAS to Buy in 2022 (s there an updated recommendation) I was thinking of buying 2 drive nas and adding 16TB hard discs but I think 4 bay may be better for future proofing. I edit photos on desktop with additional 8TB hard drive internal thats 80% full and not backed up. Im looking at NAS drives for additional storage and backup. Im not sure I'll ever use all teh features they have. I think speed and memory cache are important amd worth paying for for. I live in uK. Could you possibly help narrow down my selection? Thank you. Con
I would go for plus series models. These have full functionality available to back up things. Value series models only do limited backups and full file server functions.
If you need something future-proof, ds923+ would allow 10gbe upgrade. Otherwise, you can use 1GbE connections.
You can start with two or 3 drives and add more when you need to expand storage space.
You will also get very good photo organising app for free.

I hope this helps.