Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ssd advice

Thank you for your awesome reviews. When my old TS251D died, your review on the TS364 was extremely helpful. I have been running this 3-bay system successfully for a couple of months now and I am pretty happy with it. Now I would like to add SSD storage. I am looking for 4TB in each drive, but I want a good balance between performance and price. Do you have any suggestions for a specific make and model?
I'm thrilled that our reviews have been beneficial to you! When considering SSD storage options for your NAS setup, striking a balance between performance and price is crucial. One excellent choice is the WD Red SA500 4TB SSD, known for its reliability and optimized performance for NAS environments. Alternatively, you might want to explore the Seagate IronWolf 110 4TB SSD, which offers robust endurance and compatibility with NAS systems. On the other hand, if you prefer Samsung SSDs, the Samsung 870 QVO 4TB SSD is a solid option. Renowned for its reliability and competitive pricing, it delivers ample storage capacity and decent performance for your NAS requirements. By comparing these options, you can find the ideal SSD solution that meets your needs and fits your budget.