Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Jonsbo N2 Plex build

Very interested in using the Jonsbo N2 case. Trying to figure out what ITX motherboard to purchase? Would like to keep it at or below $200. I'd also like to install a 10Gb NIC.

This is what I have in PCPartPicker so far: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/pGK9HG

Along with a SFX 400W PSU from Amazon at $30.
Based on the components in your shopping basket, you'll need an ITX motherboard that supports the Intel LGA1700 socket and fits well within the Jonsbo N2 Mini ITX case. Here are two compatible options to consider:

ASRock Z690M-ITX/ax Mini ITX Motherboard: This motherboard is already in your shopping basket and should work well with your Intel Core i5-13500 processor. It offers compact Mini ITX form factor and supports the latest Intel 12th generation CPUs. Additionally, it comes with built-in Wi-Fi for wireless connectivity.
GIGABYTE Z690I AORUS ULTRA Mini ITX Motherboard: Another excellent choice for your build, this motherboard also supports Intel's LGA1700 socket and provides robust performance and features. It features an advanced VRM design for stable power delivery, PCIe 5.0 support, and comprehensive connectivity options.
Both motherboards should fit well within your budget and offer the necessary features for your Jonsbo N2 Mini ITX build. Make sure to double-check compatibility with your other components and verify that the motherboard has the necessary ports and connectors for your setup.