Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nass For Music Production (music libraries)

I want to buy a NAS for using it with Kontakt and Protools on Mac in my home studio. Now i hace 9TB of libraries but i have external drives and its quite slow for charging the librearies into the sesssion.
I heard your name un a youtube video and i came to your webpage and it's EXCELLENT. thank you very very much. You help a lot of people. Thank you.

PD: sorry for my bad english
Thanks so much for reaching out, and we're thrilled to hear that you find our website helpful!

For your music production needs, especially with Kontakt and Protools on Mac, investing in a NAS sounds like a fantastic idea to enhance your workflow. With 9TB of libraries and the potential for even more growth, having a centralized storage solution like a NAS can significantly improve the speed and efficiency of loading your libraries into sessions.

Given your requirements, I'd recommend considering the Synology DS923+. With its powerful AMD Ryzen R1600 CPU and 4GB of DDR4 ECC RAM, it's well-equipped to handle demanding tasks like music production. Plus, with its four drive bays and the ability to expand up to 9 bays using expansion units, you'll have plenty of storage capacity to accommodate your growing library of music samples and projects.

Additionally, make sure to configure your NAS with high-speed drives optimized for performance, such as SSDs or HDDs with fast read/write speeds, to further enhance the loading times of your music libraries.