Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Asustor Nas - LooksGood

I have a lockerstore 6 and I have installed Looksgood on the Nas. Now i have asamsung tv and when I use UPnP2 app, I am able to get my files on samsung tv sourses area and browse my files there. But how do I get the looksgood to stream to my TV so I can watch a series, stored on my Nas and added to looksgood, from my tv?
To stream content from Looksgood on your Asustor NAS to your Samsung TV, you can follow these general steps:

Ensure Network Connectivity: Make sure your Samsung TV and Asustor NAS are connected to the same network.
Check DLNA Settings: Confirm that the Looksgood app on your Asustor NAS is set up to stream content via DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance). DLNA allows compatible devices on the same network to discover and stream media from the NAS.
Access Looksgood Content: Open the Looksgood app on your Asustor NAS and navigate to the media content you want to stream to your TV. Ensure that the content is accessible and playable within the Looksgood interface.
Use Samsung TV Media Player: On your Samsung TV, navigate to the media player or media streaming feature. This might be labeled as "Media Player," "DLNA," "Network," or "Sources," depending on your TV model.
Locate NAS Content: Within the media player interface on your Samsung TV, you should see your Asustor NAS listed as a media source. Navigate to the NAS source and access the Looksgood content you want to stream.
Select and Play Content: Browse through the available content on your Asustor NAS and select the series or media file you want to stream. Follow the on-screen prompts to start playback on your Samsung TV.
Playback Control: Once the content begins playing on your Samsung TV, you should be able to control playback functions (play, pause, stop, rewind, etc.) using your TV remote or any associated playback controls.