Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Switch that can support LACP (10gbe / 2.5gbe)

Hello,

On your recommendation I went for the R1 (thanks for the video) I also decided to splash out on Community Fibre's 3gb internet offer. As such I am looking for a switch can can connect to their router via 10gbe but also has some future proofing with 2.5gbe ethernet. Finally I wanted to use both 2.5g ports on the R1 and use LACP. There are lots of routers out there but their support for LACP is questionable. I've looked around (as well as on Aliexpress) and their switches (although advertise LACP are not).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
QNAP offers several managed switch series that support LACP. Here's a list to get you started:

QSW-M Series: This series includes a variety of managed switches with different port configurations and speeds. Many models within this series offer LACP support. Some popular options include:

QSW-M2106P-2S2T: This switch has 2 x 10GbE SFP+ ports, 2 x 2.5GbE RJ45 ports, and 2 x PoE+ ports.
QSW-M3216R-8S8T: This switch has 8 x 10GbE SFP+ ports and 8 x 2.5GbE RJ45 ports.
QSW-M408S: This switch has 8 x 2.5GbE RJ45 ports.
QSW Series: This series includes full 10GbE managed switches. While all ports are 10GbE, you can use SFP+ modules with RJ45 adapters to achieve 2.5GbE connectivity and potentially enable LACP depending on the module. Some models include: