Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

NAS Recommendation for a Creative, 2-4 Bay, Backup solution and Data Storage

Hi there,

I'm in the creative field and need a NAS that can handle a bunch of different tasks. I need to store and back up my photos, videos, and various work documents. I also want to back up my Mac and iOS devices. On top of that, I'm looking to host a website through the NAS since I do web design, and I'd love to set up a library for streaming videos and music at home.

Could you recommend some NAS models that would fit these needs, especially ones that are easy to use, scalable, and offer good streaming quality?

Thanks for your help!
For your multifaceted creative needs, a dependable NAS solution is paramount, and both the Synology DS224+ and DS423+ offer compelling features to meet your requirements. The DS224+ boasts a quad-core Intel Celeron processor and dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, ensuring smooth multitasking and efficient data transfers. Its compact design and upgradability make it an excellent choice for your workspace. Alternatively, the DS423+ offers expanded storage capacity with its four drive bays and the power of a quad-core Intel Celeron processor. This model provides ample room for your growing media library and work files, while its built-in hardware encryption ensures data security. Both models support comprehensive backup solutions for your Mac and iOS devices, along with seamless integration with Synology's DSM software for easy setup and management. Whether you prioritize compactness or scalability, the DS224+ and DS423+ deliver reliable performance and high-quality streaming capabilities, making them ideal companions for your creative endeavors. For further guidance in selecting the perfect fit for your specific needs and budget, you can explore the NAS Finder tool here.

https://nascompares.com/nas-builder/