Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

SSL Certificate issue

Hello everyone. 

After change the internet provider. I can not access my DS920+ from outside of the local network. I include some screenshots below. 

Can anyone help me to fixed this? Thanks for all your help.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Check SSL Certificate Configuration: Verify that the SSL certificate installed on your DS920+ is configured correctly. Ensure that the certificate is valid and has not expired. You may need to reconfigure or reinstall the SSL certificate if it's outdated or misconfigured.

Update External IP Address: Since you've changed your internet provider, your external IP address may have changed. Ensure that the external IP address configured for accessing your DS920+ remotely is updated to match your new internet provider's IP address.

Port Forwarding Configuration: Double-check the port forwarding settings on your router to ensure that external requests to the designated port (usually port 5001 for Synology DSM) are correctly forwarded to your DS920+ within your local network.

Firewall Settings: Make sure that your router's firewall settings allow incoming connections on the port used by your DS920+ for external access. Adjust the firewall rules if necessary to permit traffic on the required port.

Dynamic DNS (DDNS): Consider using a Dynamic DNS service if your external IP address changes frequently. DDNS will automatically update the hostname associated with your DS920+ whenever your IP address changes, ensuring seamless remote access.

Test Connection from Different Network: Verify if the issue persists by attempting to access your DS920+ from a different network, such as a mobile hotspot or a friend's network. This can help determine if the problem is specific to your current internet connection or configuration.

Consult Synology Support: If you're still unable to resolve the issue, consider reaching out to Synology support for further assistance. They can provide specialized guidance and troubleshooting steps tailored to your specific setup.