Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

reServer, potential small 2 x drive NAS

Hello,

I found reServer that could be nice and small 2 x drive NAS and I can see that you did not review it:
https://www.seeedstudio.com/reServer-Compact-Edge-Server-powered-by-11th-Gen-Intelr-Coretm-i3-1115G4-p-5087.html

Maybe you will find it enough intriguing to review it.

Best regards
Dobrosław Żybort
The reServer i31115 is a compact edge server built for performance and versatility. Here's a quick rundown:

Pros:

11th Gen Intel Core i3 Processor: Delivers strong CPU performance for various applications.
AI Capabilities: Thanks to Intel UHD Graphics with 48EUs, it can handle basic AI tasks.
High-Speed Networking: Dual 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet ports provide fast data transfer.
Hybrid Connectivity: Supports advanced options like 5G and LoRa for wider use cases.
Compact Design: Saves space and works efficiently in different environments.
Easy Maintenance: Accessible internals allow for simple upgrades and maintenance.
Potential Cons:

Limited information: Availability of detailed benchmarks or user reviews might be scarce.
Target Audience: Geared towards developers and those familiar with edge computing.
Overall:

The reServer i31115 is a compelling option for those seeking a powerful and versatile edge server with AI capabilities. Its compact size and easy maintenance make it a good fit for space-constrained deployments. However, limited information online might make research crucial before purchase.