Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

look for better nas

I'm Network attached storage looking for something that it's powerful enough just to run high definition but still have storage options of you know so can expand if I need to I have asustor as1102T I found it kind of underpowered and looking for something a bit better being looking at TERRAMASTER F4-212 4
It sounds like you're on the lookout for a more powerful NAS that can handle high-definition media and provide expandable storage options. The TerraMaster F4-212 could indeed be a step up from your current Asustor AS1102T in terms of performance and storage capacity.

The TerraMaster F4-212 offers a quad-core processor and expandable storage options, making it suitable for running high-definition media applications like Plex or streaming services. With four drive bays, you have the flexibility to start with your current storage configuration and expand as needed in the future.

However, before making your decision, it's essential to consider factors such as your budget, specific performance requirements, and any additional features you may need, such as transcoding capabilities or app support.