Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Photo/video +client proofing

Hi ,
Thank you for the amazing videos.
I am trying to find out about client proofing galleries .
I already use
Google drive mostly for sharing
And
pixieset or
shootproof
For proofing. I can’t see much about proofing though for NAS systems where online where a client can make a favorite selection with stars or hearts.
Thanks in advance
Gavin
When it comes to Seagate IronWolf Pro and IronWolf Pro Enterprise drives, the main difference lies in their intended usage and target market. The IronWolf Pro drives are designed for small to medium-sized businesses and prosumer NAS users who prioritize performance, reliability, and data integrity for their NAS storage needs. These drives typically offer higher capacities and performance features tailored for NAS environments.

On the other hand, the IronWolf Pro Enterprise drives are geared towards larger enterprise environments and data centers, where scalability, reliability, and consistent performance under heavy workloads are paramount. These drives often come with additional enterprise-grade features such as higher endurance ratings, advanced error recovery controls, and enhanced firmware optimizations for enterprise-level NAS deployments.

As for the new NT drive, you can typically find the latest Seagate IronWolf Pro and IronWolf Pro Enterprise drives available for purchase from authorized retailers, online stores, or directly from Seagate's official website. Keep an eye out for announcements from Seagate regarding the availability of their new drives, and check with your preferred vendors or resellers for availability and pricing.

https://nascompares.com/answer/hdd-price-per-tb/