Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

support

Hi I've recently bought a DS923+ and am getting into a bit of a Mucking Fuddle.
I'm having problems with Quick connect, Synology Drive and other bits like logging on from Synology drive.
I feel like I started poorly and have struggled ever since!!!
I see you do a zoom call, can you do a call where you are able to see my setting and thus sort my system out??
Failing that ill have to try the Zoom call
Thx
Here's a step-by-step guide to enable QuickConnect on your Synology NAS and how to use it with the Drive app:
Enabling QuickConnect:
* Access DSM Control Panel:
* Open a web browser and enter the IP address of your Synology NAS or the hostname if you've configured it.
* Navigate to QuickConnect Settings:
* In the DSM control panel, locate and click on "QuickConnect" under the "Connectivity" section.
* Enable QuickConnect:
* Tick the box next to "Enable QuickConnect" to activate the feature.
* Register QuickConnect ID:
* If you haven't registered a QuickConnect ID yet, click on "Register a new QuickConnect ID" and follow the prompts to create one. Otherwise, skip this step.
* Set Up Router Configuration (Optional):
* If your router supports UPnP or NAT-PMP, you can enable automatic router configuration to simplify remote access setup. Otherwise, manual port forwarding may be required.
* Save Settings:
* Click on "Apply" or "Save" to confirm your QuickConnect settings.
Using QuickConnect with Drive App:
* Install Synology Drive App:
* Download and install the Synology Drive client app on your computer or mobile device from the respective app store or Synology's website.
* Launch Synology Drive App:
* Open the Synology Drive app on your device.
* If prompted, log in to your Synology NAS account using your credentials.
* Connect via QuickConnect:
* In the Synology Drive app, look for an option to add a new NAS or server.
* Choose the "QuickConnect" option.
* Enter your QuickConnect ID and the credentials associated with your Synology NAS account.
* Access Files and Folders:
* Once connected, you should be able to access your files and folders stored on the Synology NAS directly from the Drive app.
* Navigate through the folders to view, upload, download, or sync files as needed.
* Remote Access:
* QuickConnect allows you to access your Synology NAS remotely over the internet without needing to configure complex network settings.
* You can use the Synology Drive app to access your files from anywhere with an internet connection, whether you're on your home network or outside.
That's it! You should now have QuickConnect enabled on your Synology NAS and be able to access it using the Synology Drive app on your devices.

https://youtu.be/vGZjcIoqC2c?si=BlQ_xh29A5hMcekP&t=97