Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

First NAS

Im planning to buy my first NAS mostly for photography. I work exclusively on an Apple environment, and even having a Mac I mostly use an iPad Pro.
Photos storage I a part for my own ones as an enthusiast photographer, and the other part to share the family photos collection.
I was planning to get the DS224+ or the TS-262, but cancelled my order as it’s a bit pricier than my budget.
Your advice would be very welcome.
The DS223 non-plus could be an ideal solution for your photo storage needs. Its robust performance and reliability make it a suitable choice for safeguarding your valuable photography collection. With its intuitive interface and seamless integration into your Apple ecosystem, managing your photos will be effortless. Additionally, the DS223 offers ample storage capacity, accommodating either 2x4TB or 2x6TB hard drives, providing plenty of space for both your personal and family photo collections. Moreover, its budget-friendly price point aligns well with your specified budget range, ensuring you get excellent value for your money. For more options and detailed comparisons, you can explore the comprehensive list available at nascompares.com/nas-builder/.