Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Das

I'm a photographer and just want large storage (25tb+) with the fastest connection possible so i can edit direct from a DAS while still having redundancy. Is there any DAS or similar you could recommend. I use a windows pc and any help is greatly appreciated.
For your large storage needs (25TB+) with a focus on speed and reliability, I recommend considering the Areca Thunderbolt 3 RAID Storage solution or the Pegasus R4/R6 Thunderbolt 3 RAID.

The Areca Thunderbolt 3 RAID Storage is known for its robust performance and flexibility. It supports various RAID configurations, providing you with options for both speed and redundancy. The Thunderbolt 3 interface ensures high-speed data transfer, making it suitable for your editing requirements. Additionally, Areca is recognized for its stability and durability.

On the other hand, the Pegasus R4/R6 Thunderbolt 3 RAID from Promise Technology is another excellent choice. With Thunderbolt 3 connectivity, it delivers blazing-fast data transfer speeds. The Pegasus series is designed for professionals, offering RAID protection and high-speed performance. It provides a user-friendly experience and reliable hardware.