Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

nas setup

Hi,
I have been looking at QNAP. Plan is for home office at site A running RAID 1 initially with 2 20TB drives (thinking TS464).. Site B is offsite cloud and also a work location so it would be great if items could be auto backup there and then site A is updated. Not sure which QNAP model.
Also, I would like a small business at site C and D to do cloud backup to site B, but their data would not be visible by anyone from site A or B. They would also do RAID 1 at their site. Thinking QNAP TS-431 at each site.
Is this possible with QNAP, if not QNAP is there another solution. If yes, let me know how to buy through Amazon with your referral link.
Mostly all just data files, photo backup and perhaps some music. Sites A and B have MAC, iPhone, iPad, Windows, linux. Sites C and D are iPhone, iPad and Windows.
Thank you,
Idaho
Setting up a comprehensive NAS solution for your diverse needs is a smart move. For Site A, considering the QNAP TS-464 for RAID 1 with 20TB drives sounds suitable. To achieve auto-backup to Site B (cloud and work location), the QNAP model choice depends on your specific requirements; the TS-453D could be a solid fit with its versatile features. Now, for the small businesses at Sites C and D, the QNAP TS-431 seems apt, ensuring cloud backup to Site B while maintaining data privacy. QNAP's cross-platform compatibility aligns well with your varied devices. To proceed with your purchase on Amazon, simply follow this referral link [insert referral link]. This setup should cater to your file, photo, and music storage needs, fostering a seamless workflow across your MAC, iPhone, iPad, Windows, and Linux devices.