Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Cameras

Hello, my name is austin craig. I just had a recent tool theft of 40 thousand dollars happen to me down here on the south shore in nova scotia canada.. i have purchased a camera system that has 4k quality and is hard wired to a battery in my tool trailer. In order to be able to view the cameras remotely i need to have the box wired into a wireless router with a Ethernet cable.. i am wondering what router you would recommend for this.. i want to have a top of the line setup as these new tools i had to buy are my lively hood and this is how i feed my family.. if you have any advice for me it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for you time
I'm truly sorry to hear about the unfortunate tool theft, and I can imagine the impact it's had on your livelihood. To fortify your security setup, beyond the 4K camera system, I'd recommend integrating additional elements like motion-sensor floodlights and an alarm system. Masked burglars may be deterred by the sudden illumination and the attention-drawing sound of an alarm.

For your networking needs, consider a high-performance router like the ASUS RT-AX88U. This should seamlessly handle the camera system and any additional smart devices you integrate for enhanced security. Don't forget to ensure your wireless network has robust encryption to safeguard your setup.

I truly hope these additions provide an extra layer of protection for your tools and, ultimately, your family's well-being. If you have any more questions or need further advice, feel free to reach out. Stay strong, Austin.