Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

HOME USE NAS QNAP TS 262 OR AS 6702 ASUSTOR or as 5402 all two bays

PLS GUIDE WHICH NAS IS BEST (EVEN IF PRICE IS HIGHER) FOR HOME USE. I WANT LATEST SOFTWARE FAST SPEED IE if I want to access my NAS for accessing and downloading my data from/to NAS when I am out of my house and I need that it should be very fast. Pls guide whether qnap ts 262 two bays or Asustor AS 5402T OR AS 6702 would be better. I am ready to pay higher price for the premium product which must be latest launch and with latest technology. Whether the abovementioned NAS can be used for home use or specially they are made and can only be used for business. Kindly guide and suggest out of the above Nas or any other Nas you may so deem fit for my home above requirement. Thank you so much in advance. Would be grateful for your guidance.
I appreciate your inquiry about selecting the ideal NAS for your home use. In comparing the QNAP TS-262, Asustor AS6702, and Asustor AS5402, let's break down the key aspects to help you make an informed decision.

The QNAP TS-262, priced at $369, boasts a CPU benchmark of 2378, providing decent performance. On the other hand, both Asustor options, the AS6702T and AS5402T, also priced at $369, feature a higher CPU benchmark of 4036, indicating superior processing power. Considering your emphasis on the latest software and fast speeds for remote access, it's essential to ensure that the chosen NAS supports the latest technologies.

All three options are competitively priced, but for your specific requirements, the Asustor AS6702T or AS5402T might be more suitable due to their higher CPU benchmark. Both options appear to strike a balance between performance and features for home use. However, it's advisable to check for the latest reviews and confirm that these NAS devices align with your specific needs.