Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Which Nas

I’ve been watching your videos, and I must admit I’m so confused. I started with aDS243+ then the DS723+, but now I’m going to buy a 4 bay model after watching your DS 423+ video. Then I saw the 923+ video, the DS 923+ is only around €80 more and you get an extra 4GB ram as well as the other upgrades you don’t get with the 423+. It seems as if the DS 923+ is mode future proof. It’s processor with integrated graphics I’m not sure about. I have an old DS413J at the moment and I use video, audio and surveillance station with my iPhone sometimes, but not that much, and I have software to change the video files just want to be future proofed as much as I can. Can you give me a bit of advice. As I’ve mentioned earlier the price difference is only around €80, and that's less than the cost of upgrading the ram on the DS423+
Navigating the sea of NAS options can indeed be bewildering, but you're on the right track by considering the DS923+. In terms of future-proofing for your home needs, especially with video, audio, and surveillance usage, the DS923+ offers a performance edge and additional 4GB of RAM compared to the DS423+. Despite lacking integrated graphics, which isn't a significant concern for local use, the DS923+ shines with its robust capabilities. While the quad-core Celeron models boast similar performance, the DS923+ takes the lead with expansion and upgrade options, securing its spot as a more future-proof choice. If your focus is on local performance, the DS923+ is a solid investment, ensuring a smooth experience for your multimedia endeavors. Feel free to check out the NAS Finder tool (https://nascompares.com/nas-builder/) for further assistance in tailoring your NAS choice.