Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Advice for a backup system fitting my needs

First of all thanks a lot for this amazing and complete website ! I found so many valuable informations already, especially to help a canadian research station for their backup system ??

My needs are a bit more unique hence my enquiry. I'm a photographer, video and podcast editor and traveller. I have been working on 2.5" HD for the past decades with the constant fear of losing datas even though my work is at least backed up on 2 HD while traveling... I've got too many hard drives now and it's time to invest in another solution !
The dream would be to have a unit back home so I can backup everything I need on it, but also to have access from the other side of the world if I need a specific file.
I would love to be able to provide an access to customers but this is not my prime concern atm.
I think a NAS is the way to go but not sure if it will be what I need so don't want to invest too much on it (maybe a 2 bays NAS)

Can't wait (and thanks!) to have your inputs!

Messages In This Thread
Advice for a backup system fitting my needs - by ENQUIRIES - 02-11-2023, 03:30 PM