Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How To Link IP Cameras In One House With A NAS In Another House?

How to link IP cameras in one house with a NAS in another house? IP cameras remote connection to Synology NAS Surveillance Station

I’ve found your article as very interesting and clarifying, but still I can’t find an answer for my desired installation.
I’d like to install a surveillance system in my second home, but configured from a Synology NAS I have in my main home, both in different cities and I can’t find if this is possible.
I want to know if I can configure my cameras installed in my second home to be managed from my Synology NAS installed in my first home.
Both are 50 km away from each other and both homes have a fast 100mb fiber optics connection to the PTT network.
The idea is to check my second home cameras from my first home Synology NAS and/or surveillance app.
If answer is positive, could I also send the recording over the internet so I can keep the video in case the burglar stole the SD card?.
Thank you for any help

Messages In This Thread
How To Link IP Cameras In One House With A NAS In Another House? - by Enquiries - 02-28-2020, 03:37 PM