Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Advice in choosing the right upgradeable, flexible multi-user data storage NAS

I have been researching various NAS devices but am still not confident with my knowledge / potential choices I've identified. I hope to have a setup which can mainly support utilities similar to OneDrive with extra features like with photo storage apps (Google Photos etc). This will be set up for my family to each have their own private spaces for files etc. whilst having a family shared area for files + maybe options to share individual files with individual people & hopefully support real-time or near real-time collaboration. Additionally photo storage is also important and I would look for similar functionality in that area as you'd expect from Apple or Google Photos. I would also hope to keep it comfortably expandable in terms of storage capacity as it would be a long term multimedia storage solution & the non-technical interface be easy to use (for less tech savvy parents)

Messages In This Thread
Advice in choosing the right upgradeable, flexible multi-user data storage NAS - by ENQUIRIES - 01-14-2024, 04:00 PM