Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nas device

I have a lot of movies and series over a 1000+ and im expecting to probably buy more. I dont know a lot about technology but I have always wanted to have all my movies on one platform so I made a plex account. Just to give you an example of how little I know about this yesterday I got my blu ray hard disc drive so I downloaded my first movie which was Once upon a time in america 4 hours and 11 minutes!! it took 40 gb. I just thought hey now that its on plex then I can just delete it from my pc. So I did that and now the movie is gone which took me around 3 hours to download. I also didnt realize that I have to have my pc turned on all the time to watch my plex in other places. If want to watch a movie at my friends house then I cant cause my pc is at home and turned off. Now my question is that im looking for something where I can store all my movies and series on (So alot of gbs) and where I can have it connected on the internet so i dont have to turn my pc on and i can watch anywhere

Messages In This Thread
Nas device - by ENQUIRIES - 5 hours ago