Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

CWWK Q670 - 4*nvme - Looking for help with BIOS setting

Hello,

Some time ago I received the CWWK Q670 Motherboard, the version that has a 2 SFF-8643 onboard ports instead of the 8-sata ports. I originally ordered that one, but they decided to send me this version instead as the 8-sata port version wasn't available anymore. I decided to give this one a try, so I've been experimenting with it to see what would be a good layout for a combination of HDD and NVME disks.

According to the attached picture, from their product page, it should be possible to change the onboard SFF-8643 PCIe connector from 4 PCI3.0 x 1 signals to 1 PCI3.0 x 4 signal via the BIOS, but so far I haven't figured it out which setting(s) this would be. I checked everything that made sense, but no luck so far. The BIOS version is the one that came with the board, I couldn't find a more recent version on their support page. There's one for the Q670 8-sata version, but attempting to use that one results in the error "The host CPU does not have write access to the target flash area.", which probably indicates it's not a suitable BIOS version.

I've tried to contact CWWK support for 2 weeks now, with no reply yet. Any ideas would be very welcome.

B.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
CWWK Q670 - 4*nvme - Looking for help with BIOS setting - by biebel38 - 10-03-2024, 05:13 PM