Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What NAS should I buy

Thanks for your email and for your continued support of our channel! We're glad to hear you find the content valuable.

Based on your needs and the challenges you've described, we recommend the QNAP TS-264 as a great upgrade option for you. It’s one of the latest models in its range and offers a significant improvement in performance, which should help with the slow loading times you’re experiencing. Here are some key features that might interest you:

Intel Celeron Processor: This provides better processing power for your media streaming and file access.
Single HDMI Output: Allows you to connect directly to your TV for seamless media playback.
Excellent Plex Support: The TS-264 is optimized for streaming, so you can enjoy your movies and music without interruptions.
If you anticipate needing to stream multiple 4K movies simultaneously, we suggest considering the QNAP 74 series. These models support GPU card upgrades, which can greatly enhance transcoding capabilities and ensure smooth playback even under heavy loads.

With your budget of €500, the TS-264 is an excellent fit that should meet your needs for the foreseeable future.

Messages In This Thread
What NAS should I buy - by ENQUIRIES - 6 hours ago
RE: What NAS should I buy - by ed - 6 hours ago