Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nas choice

I appreciate you reaching out, and I'm thrilled to hear you enjoy the YouTube content!

Considering your situation with the TS453b, I understand the urgency of finding a reliable replacement. Let's explore the QNAP TS-464 as a potential option based on your requirements.

QNAP TS-464:

The TS-464 is a newer model from QNAP, offering improved performance and features compared to your previous TS453b.
With its quad-core processor and up to 8GB of RAM, it provides ample power to handle your backup tasks efficiently without causing network bottlenecks.
The 4-bay design offers flexibility in storage capacity and allows for future expansion as needed.
QNAP's QTS software provides a user-friendly interface and a wide range of backup and storage management features, ensuring a seamless transition from your previous NAS.
The TS-464 falls within your budget and offers a solid balance of performance and affordability.
Considering your familiarity with QNAP and your existing setup, the TS-464 could be a great choice for your backup needs. It's a reliable and versatile NAS solution that should serve you well for years to come.

Messages In This Thread
Nas choice - by ENQUIRIES - 05-30-2024, 04:35 PM
RE: Nas choice - by ed - 05-31-2024, 01:01 PM