Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

UGreen now not shipping to Hawaii and Alaska

Very dissapointed as I got an email from UGreen support that they are not shipping to Hawaii or Alaska, even if they stated shipping to US. It was clearly not posted in their KS campaign...

独立站nas售后邮箱 <service.nas@ugreen.com>
Mon, Jun 17, 10:52 PM (13 hours ago)
Hello so sorry to bother you
when we arrange shipment to your address, courier suggests that your address cannot reach.
please be noted that PR, HI, AR, AE, AK cannot ship, can I know if you have other US address? If we cannot ship, we're afraid we need cancel order for you
Sincerely,
NAS Support Team
UGREEN
Hi Mate. Sorry to hear that. Surprised they didn't pick this up during the initial fundraising stages. Forgive my own lack of knowledge on the logistics/freight rules of your location, but is this a common issue with other tech purchases you have made? We have a similar issue with users in BT postcodes here in the UK (as well as remote Scottish areas, isle of wight/man, etc). Regardless, that sucks man! On the slightly positive side though, at least they are open to shipping to a new address (friend/family?). Alot of companies wouldn't have engaged with that (invoice address only etc). Cheers for sharing this! Will be interesting to see how many others are impacted by this, given the scale of the campaign.
Have a great week! Did I help? 'Support NAS Passion' or you can also get me a ☕ Ko-fi. Thanks again for your visiting NASCompares.com.
Robbie
NASCompares
Simply Passionate About Storage
(06-19-2024, 09:02 AM)Robbie Wrote: Hi Mate. Sorry to hear that. Surprised they didn't pick this up during the initial fundraising stages. Forgive my own lack of knowledge on the logistics/freight rules of your location, but is this a common issue with other tech purchases you have made? We have a similar issue with users in BT postcodes here in the UK (as well as remote Scottish areas, isle of wight/man, etc). Regardless, that sucks man! On the slightly positive side though, at least they are open to shipping to a new address (friend/family?). Alot of companies wouldn't have engaged with that (invoice address only etc). Cheers for sharing this! Will be interesting to see how many others are impacted by this, given the scale of the campaign.

Yeah, I wish I was aware of the shipping during the initial funding stage as you mentioned. I always look for the little disclaimer of not shipping to Hawaii or additional fees may apply. We usually aren't able to get electronics with lithium batteries in it, other than that we don't get issues with shipping electronics. You are also correct with them giving the option to change shipping, I just need to find a family/friend to inconvenience with having them take the box to USPS. If I read correctly, the shipping box is 15x11x11 at 15 pounds so shipping will be pricy.
Just wanted to send out an update, shoutout to UGreen working it out and shipped to Hawaii and Alaska. Received last night, still haven't unboxed yet, cant wait to get started.