Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

QNAP TS-464 Getting USB Controller to connect

I'm having trouble getting any USB Gaming controller to connect to the QNAP TS-464. I've tried searching throughout google, reddit and others but haven't found anything that works just yet.
I ordered a 8Bitdo Wireless USB Adapter and a SP1048 Wired Gaming Controller both from Amazon but can't get either of them to connect to the server to use with Retroarch through HD Station. I've not been able to get any Bluetooth adapter to connect to use wireless mouse and keyboard either.
I would greatly appreciate any and all help getting them to work. Thank you all.
It seems like there might be some uncertainty regarding the compatibility of the gaming controllers with your QNAP TS-464. While you've tried various troubleshooting steps, it's still unclear whether the controllers will ultimately function properly with your NAS.

However, there's a potential workaround to explore. Have you attempted connecting a mouse and keyboard to different USB ports on your QNAP TS-464? Sometimes, simply switching to an alternative USB port can resolve connectivity issues. By testing multiple ports, you can determine if the problem lies with a specific port or if it's a broader issue affecting all USB peripherals.

Furthermore, it's worth considering whether the controllers require any additional configuration or drivers to function correctly with the NAS. Some gaming controllers may need specific drivers or firmware updates to ensure compatibility. Checking the manufacturer's website or user manual for any relevant information could provide valuable insights into resolving the connectivity issue.

While troubleshooting can be challenging, exploring different options and gathering more information about the compatibility of your peripherals with the QNAP TS-464 will help you make informed decisions moving forward. If you continue to encounter difficulties, don't hesitate to reach out to QNAP support or seek advice from online communities with expertise in NAS setups and gaming peripherals.