Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

UGREEN DXP 8800plus

Good day. I wanted to ask if anyone had any information on the UGREEN DXP8800plus NAS. I put in my pre-order thru kickstarter and received it about a month or so ago, but as I am trying to set it up I am running into many issues. The main issue I am running into is that I cannot connect the NAS to my Mac Studio via Finder. I can only connect to it thru the UGREEN App. I have been in touch with customer support and after many screen shots and system reports they have told me that my username was wrong because they don't support a username with capital letters and spaces, but it seems that the app would take the username with no problems. Then I asked about the thunderbolt 4 ports and why I can't use those to connect to the computer, which I was told was not supported yet. It is still in development and there is no time table for that. I wanted to know if anyone else who has a UGREEN NAS has experienced these kinds of problems? Thank you
Yes, they are still working on their OS. It is not finished. It will take some time for it to come out.