Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

NAS UPGRADE

I HAVE RIGHT NOW A WD EX2 ULTRA. MY SPACE IS RUNNING OUT. I AM A MAC USER AS WELL AS AN IPHONE IPAD MAC USER. AS WELL AS DLNA. I AM WAVING FROM WD EX4100 PR4100 OF SYNOLOGY.
YOUR ADVICE WILL BE APPRECIATED. I WATCH EVERY SINGLE VIDEO FROM YOUR CHANNEL.

THANK YOU SO MUCH

I AM NOT A GEEK EXPET. MOSTLY STORAGE VIDEOS PHOTOS BACKUP MAC AND MUSIC IN HI- RES AUDIO

BEST REGARDS,
ORLANDO
Based on your requirements, I would recommend the Synology DS423+. This 4-bay NAS offers ample storage capacity and is well-suited for your needs as a Mac user with a focus on storage for videos, photos, backups, and high-resolution audio. The DS423+ is powered by a Celeron processor, providing reliable performance for your tasks. It also supports DLNA, allowing you to stream media seamlessly to your devices. With its user-friendly interface and robust software ecosystem, including Synology's DiskStation Manager (DSM), the DS423+ offers a great balance of features, performance, and ease of use. It provides expandable RAM options, enabling you to customize the NAS based on your requirements. Overall, the DS423+ is a solid choice for your NAS upgrade, delivering the storage capacity and capabilities you need for your Mac and media-related tasks.