Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

outdoor camera for Asustor NAS AS3302T

Good afternoon, I have an AS3302T. I would like to know which outdoor camera you recommend. It must be 4k, PoE, Night Vision, temperature -30 C and with a Motion Sensor. On the compatibility page there are many that say that they might not work according to the users who have tested them.
When it comes to outdoor cameras that are compatible with the AS3302T, there are several options to choose from. Here are some suggestions that meet your requirements:

Hikvision DS-2CD2385G1-I 8MP Outdoor Network Turret Camera: This camera offers 4K resolution, PoE, night vision, and a temperature range of -30°C to +60°C. It also has a built-in motion sensor for added security.

Reolink RLC-810A 4K PoE Security Camera: This camera also offers 4K resolution, PoE, and night vision, as well as a temperature range of -20°C to +50°C. It has a built-in motion sensor and can be accessed and controlled via the Reolink app.

Axis P1448-LE 4K Outdoor Network Camera: This camera offers 4K resolution, PoE, night vision, and a temperature range of -40°C to +60°C. It also has a built-in motion sensor and can be accessed and controlled via the Axis Companion app.

It's important to note that compatibility can sometimes be an issue with any camera, as different models and brands may use different protocols or standards. However, all three of the cameras listed above should be compatible with the AS3302T