Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

tu7000 4k movies files storage

Good day, searching on your youtube videos regarding streaming 4k videos on my samsung tu7000 tv. i was thinking about synology ds220j, terramaster f2-210 or just a diy raspbery pi 4 which cost almost the same ball park. I also wnated to know if i can stream it via lan. what would you recommend? Thank you and have a great day ahead
(08-11-2022, 01:00 AM)NASCompares_Blog_Push Wrote: Good day, searching on your youtube videos regarding streaming 4k videos on my samsung tu7000 tv. i was thinking about synology ds220j, terramaster f2-210 or just a diy raspbery pi 4 which cost almost the same ball park. I also wnated to know if i can stream it via lan. what would you recommend? Thank you and have a great day ahead

Yes, it would be recommended to connect your TV via LAN. This way you can achieve faster speeds compared to WiFi. Connecting via HDMI might be very unfriendly. But if you care about LAN bandwidth you may do that. 

If your TV support all those videos, you can get any NAS you like. Here is a table below. But you can also test those video files by connecting USB drive directly to a TV. 

[Image: Pasted-9.png]